Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

bigger canteen ohw37

Article about: hello firts time i see this measures canteen,was it used in some vehicles or other destination?marked ohw37,what do You think about it?it have the 31 cm height and 19.5 wideness regards

Default bigger canteen ohw37

hello firts time i see this measures canteen,was it used in some vehicles or other destination?marked ohw37,what do You think about it?it have the 31 cm height and 19.5 wideness
    regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture bigger canteen ohw37   bigger canteen ohw37  

bigger canteen ohw37   bigger canteen ohw37  

bigger canteen ohw37  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement bigger canteen ohw37
    P
    Many

Is it marked on the bottle neck? Or just the cap.

2liter capacity canteens do exist and were produced in the Second World War. Very well could be one of them.

Whisky flask?

MAP
    ?

Quote by texasuberalles View Post
    Whisky flask?
    That's a hell of a lot of whiskey!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello,
    The canteen shown in this thread belonged to the german soldier seen here searched by Corporal Bob Roberts.
    This seven footer (2.13m) soldier was issued a special canteen specially made for him.
    The German army has always cared about the well-being of its soldiers and has not hesitated to produce equipment specially adapted to the morphology of men. No one knows that on the forum ?
    Thanks

ps : in normal times i would not have to write what follows but in the world of nowadays, where being a victim, crying and having something to claim is the norm, i can't end the thread without saying : it's a joke !
    Thanks

again

bigger canteen ohw37

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

It is, perhaps, part of the Luftwaffe emergency kit.
    These extra large flasks were painted yellow for benzin, or left unpainted for water. They both had a wire and wooden carry handle fitting clamped by a collar to the elongated neck.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture bigger canteen ohw37  
    Last edited by Kohima; 01-28-2023 at 09:43 AM.

hello Gents dorry for absence ,thank you very much the brainstorm.in this case onnly the cap is marked.
    quite interesting info about thee greater two liter flask and the luftwaffe ones.
    i hope thats one of them
    best regards