Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Can anyone tell what era these binoculars could be? I know the photo quality is horrid and the markings are not visible, but the seller has not sent more yet.

Article about: I was hoping that by the shape or case that someone could recognize it.

Default Can anyone tell what era these binoculars could be? I know the photo quality is horrid and the markings are not visible, but the seller has not sent more yet.

I was hoping that by the shape or case that someone could recognize it. Can anyone tell what era these binoculars could be? I know the photo quality is horrid and the markings are not visible, but the seller has not sent more yet.Can anyone tell what era these binoculars could be? I know the photo quality is horrid and the markings are not visible, but the seller has not sent more yet.Can anyone tell what era these binoculars could be? I know the photo quality is horrid and the markings are not visible, but the seller has not sent more yet.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anyone tell what era these binoculars could be? I know the photo quality is horrid and the markings are not visible, but the seller has not sent more yet.
    P
    Many

Likely WW2 Era...it would be helpful to have a look at the markings...

I concur with Glen,

These look to be WW2 era field glasses..

Smitty

What is the vendor describing these as? Pictures don't give any clues really.

She literally just says they are "old binoculars" and that she doesn't know anything about them. The markings are on the right eyepiece from what I can see but she still has not sent a close up of it.

Quote by Searose101 View Post
    She literally just says they are "old binoculars" and that she doesn't know anything about them. The markings are on the right eyepiece from what I can see but she still has not sent a close up of it.
    The leather case doesn't look German military issue to me, in this state unless they are only a couple of €$£ then I would not bother.

Hello,
    They're not WW2 Dienstglas, but most likely prewar civilian examples...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

They’ve certainly had a hard life...
    I agree with all the comments above, but it’s worth waiting for the close-ups.

Unless the optics are fabulous and you want to use them for bird-spotting, I wouldn’t bother with them. Spend the money, plus a bit more, on a presentable set.

Brass parts.
    Brass is more often found in older samples. Binocs including Aluminium parts are more likely in 1940-ties or later.
    Brass parts in binocs disapeared after ww2.

And looks like standard 6x30.