Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Carl Zeiss ( Fesche ) scope? rangefinder? Help needed

Article about: Hi! I was hoping that someone can help me identify this piece. Is it a targeting scope, rangefinder, etc? When you look through it, it does have crosshairs and a wheel that you can rotate to

?

Default Carl Zeiss ( Fesche ) scope? rangefinder? Help needed

Hi! I was hoping that someone can help me identify this piece. Is it a targeting scope, rangefinder, etc? When you look through it, it does have crosshairs and a wheel that you can rotate to view through different colored lenses. Any help to it’s precise application and date of manufacture would be greatly appreciated.Carl Zeiss ( Fesche ) scope? rangefinder? Help neededCarl Zeiss ( Fesche ) scope? rangefinder? Help neededCarl Zeiss ( Fesche ) scope? rangefinder? Help neededCarl Zeiss ( Fesche ) scope? rangefinder? Help needed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Carl Zeiss ( Fesche ) scope? rangefinder? Help needed
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Looks like a site from an anti-tank gun to me, I'm sure someone here can positively ID it.

?

The maker Nedinsco is a Dutch company that makes optics and boresights....Pete,
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Thanx for the reply’s and input. I’ve found it really hard to try and find clear info on this piece. Trying to find an accurate index for the serial number so I can hopefully get a date of manufacture. When I first got this I was told that it could possibly be a flax unit of a U Boat gun and made in the mid thirties but I haven’t been able to confirm this. If anyone can help I’d this piece it would be greatly appreciated.

?

Look here,on page 8 it shows the nameplate on your device was in the 1931 catalogue,this company is still in businesshttp://www.binoculars-cinecollectors.com/html/body_unusual_page_8.html,send them an email....
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Thanks Zwerge for the lead. I had a look at the site, wow fantastic. With your help I’ve can say that it’s definitely early 30’s production. Now if I can nail down it’s exact use it would be a real bonus. I will send them some pictures as you recommended and hopefully they can help. I believe they would be pretty rare to find nowadays. Thanks again for your help....