MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early Medics Canteen

Article about: I’ve found this canteen for sale and I’m wondering if the price is right on it, he’s offering it for 320 usd which seems reasonable to me but I’m not very knowledgeable on this varia

Default Early Medics Canteen

I’ve found this canteen for sale and I’m wondering if the price is right on it, he’s offering it for 320 usd which seems reasonable to me but I’m not very knowledgeable on this variant of canteens and would have to wait for my next paycheck to buy it at this price. It’s ticking all the boxes for me as I love early equipment and this is in great condition and all matching and appears to be named. I have made him an offer but have had no response yet.

Thank you and Happy Easter,
    Bodhi

Early Medics CanteenEarly Medics CanteenEarly Medics CanteenEarly Medics CanteenEarly Medics CanteenEarly Medics CanteenEarly Medics Canteen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Medics Canteen
    P
    Many

I think I’m going to pull the trigger on this example, I’ll just have to dip into my savings a little.

Must say that's a lot of money for one of these in my opinion.

Maybe I’ll give him a day of two on the offer, it’s been about three days but ill wait a little longer. I did think it seemed much but I know stuff this early demands a premium.

Hello,
    This is a beautiful example of Sanitäter canteen. The price is quite expensive. It is up to you to decide if you want to pay this kind of price for such a canteen, but at least you would get a canteen that you can be proud of.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

TWS
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Must say that's a lot of money for one of these in my opinion.
    I'm no expert on field gear but I agree with Rene. It's a nice original and the mountain/medic versions go for more, but I still think that price is a might high.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

It looks like a very nice example but your wallet might appreciate some patience.
    John

Early date, all matching and hardly used ... that's why its the price it is.....
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

That's a beautiful example
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

The two examples that I own were both purchased in 2002, so can't compare today's prices with what I paid.

Pricing is partly subjective based on each collector's focus and the level of "got to have it". For me, if I saw that at a show tomorrow I might pick it up if I could get it for around $225.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast