Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Feldfernsprecher 33 - FF33 Wehrmacht Field Phone

Article about: Hey Guys, Hope everyone is doing well. I recently picked up a FF33 Wehrmacht Field Telephone or the "Feldfernsprecher 33." for \\$60.00 this past weekend. The first models of these f

?

Default Feldfernsprecher 33 - FF33 Wehrmacht Field Phone

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone is doing well. I recently picked up a FF33 Wehrmacht Field Telephone or the "Feldfernsprecher 33." for $60.00 this past weekend. The first models of these field telephones were introduced in 1933. The German Government produced these field telephones virtually unchanged (technologically) up until the late 1960s. Thought it was a nice little addition to my Field gear collection and waited to find one in decent shape. Good maker marks and waffenamts present. Need a carrying strap for it and a battery and she would be complete. I think I will stick to my Iphone for sales calls and travel however.

Rossi

[Feldfernsprecher 33 - FF33 Wehrmacht Field PhoneFeldfernsprecher 33 - FF33 Wehrmacht Field PhoneFeldfernsprecher 33 - FF33 Wehrmacht Field PhoneFeldfernsprecher 33 - FF33 Wehrmacht Field PhoneFeldfernsprecher 33 - FF33 Wehrmacht Field PhoneFeldfernsprecher 33 - FF33 Wehrmacht Field PhoneFeldfernsprecher 33 - FF33 Wehrmacht Field PhoneFeldfernsprecher 33 - FF33 Wehrmacht Field PhoneFeldfernsprecher 33 - FF33 Wehrmacht Field PhoneFeldfernsprecher 33 - FF33 Wehrmacht Field PhoneFeldfernsprecher 33 - FF33 Wehrmacht Field PhoneFeldfernsprecher 33 - FF33 Wehrmacht Field PhoneFeldfernsprecher 33 - FF33 Wehrmacht Field PhoneFeldfernsprecher 33 - FF33 Wehrmacht Field Phone
    Last edited by Rossi; 05-01-2017 at 04:49 AM.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feldfernsprecher 33 - FF33 Wehrmacht Field Phone
    P
    Many

Nice Score, Rossi!! I understand that most of these are still encountered in functional condition...If you get one more and connect them, you've got your own -Very Cool- Communications System......Luckily for us, these are still quite affordable...

cheers, Glenn

?

Nice phone. With the relay cord yet. Good luck with the shoulder strap. I am looking for 4 of them. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

A nice clean example. If you need any info about it I can assist. i have a 28 page booklet on the German field phones in electronic form. Frank Barone makes repros straps. Original straps will cost quite a bit - 100 US dollars or more. You can use a D size battery with a hobby battery pack to check the handset. Original batteries do show up for sale but again they are expensive - 100 US dollars on average. Now that you have the field phone bug it is time to get phone number 2! NH

As Rich mentioned - this phone has a patch cord. They were issued with each phone and kept in the slot near the battery box. They were used to daisy chain two phones in a central location to connect two outlying areas. NH