Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

"Feldofen 1" Field stove

Article about: Hi, Recently managed to buy a german field stove. I had found parts myself from them while metaldetecting and complete ones- but the outer container consisting from thin layer of sheet metal

Default "Feldofen 1" Field stove

Hi,
    Recently managed to buy a german field stove. I had found parts myself from them while metaldetecting and complete ones- but the outer container consisting from thin layer of sheet metal allways is rusted to pieces, so it was nice to get one stove intact. Is there any information available on manufacturers and order how they were issued to the troops?
    With best regards,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Feldofen 1" Field stove   "Feldofen 1" Field stove  

"Feldofen 1" Field stove  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Feldofen 1" Field stove
    P
    Many

?

I have never seen this type before, very nice find !
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Because it's flued, I would think its for a barracks or some other substantial structure rather than outdoors.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Because it's flued, I would think its for a barracks or some other substantial structure rather than outdoors.
    I have found the remains from similar stoves in and around bunkers- here they mostly are constructed from logs- i guess they could be considered substantial structures.