Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

First time I see this any ideas?

Article about: Hi guys have offered this item to be honest never encountered anything of the kind before any ideas of what this might be according to the seller is a rare item late war

Default First time I see this any ideas?

Hi guys have offered this item to be honest never encountered anything of the kind before any ideas of what this might be according to the seller is a rare item late war
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First time I see this any ideas?   First time I see this any ideas?  

First time I see this any ideas?   First time I see this any ideas?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First time I see this any ideas?
    P
    Many

Not sure could it be East German?

Don’t know how but I have found one example

MP44.nl - German Uniforms and Equipment - Pionier Sidebags

Hello,
    From these photos, it is a saboted Pionier left belt pouch...
    The rear canvas strap and the Gasmask pocket are missing...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Appreciate that if I may ask in your opinion is this item a collectable one or a complete waste of money Best regards
    Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    From these photos, it is a saboted Pionier left belt pouch...
    The rear canvas strap and the Gasmask pocket are missing...
    Thanks

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Appreciate that if I may ask in your opinion is this item a collectable one or a complete waste of money Best regards
    Well, i don't really see the interest of purchasing such an item....it's true to say that Pionier pouches are quite rare and desirable, but they usually go by pair. If it was complete, or at least with its Gasmask pocket why not...but here IMO it would be a waste of money, save yours for something that is worth it...(and if the seller says it's rare, it must be pricey)..too bad the condition was good...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Hi JPhilip once again I truly appreciate your great advise yes a big shame that is not complete just for your information seller s price is around 200 Euros
    Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Well, i don't really see the interest of purchasing such an item....it's true to say that Pionier pouches are quite rare and desirable, but they usually go by pair. If it was complete, or at least with its Gasmask pocket why not...but here IMO it would be a waste of money, save yours for something that is worth it...(and if the seller says it's rare, it must be pricey)..too bad the condition was good...
    Thanks

Hi JPhilip I spoke to the seller and told him what my concerns were and because of that was not interested to buy it, he replied to me the following quote on quote “ This bag is a late war / Ersatz model.

The gas mask pouch was not originally fitted! it is an Ersatz model. At the end of the war, we did not find them any more.

On the other hand, vinyl protection has been put on to protect the container from humidity”
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First time I see this any ideas?   First time I see this any ideas?