Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

First Zeltbahn

Article about: I picked this up for what is considered cheap in Russia. A decent example, IMO, but it has some problems. What do you guys think, is the field repair original or done later?

Quote by severin View Post
    I didn't know about the button holes, so thank you JP I learned something new.
    You had me unrolling mine, but it's just a standard one.

Jonathan.

Hello Jonathan,
    All these infos and a lot more are in my book about german combat Equipment, for sale on the forum.....(Field Equipment section of german militaria "for sale"...)
    Sorry for spamming guys but as i certainly wont get any money from the editor for the book, i need to sell the few examples left that i have...

If the markings on your Zeltbahn are gone you can still have an approximative timeframe for its production at looking to the metal grommets and eyelets....what metal and how many of them...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First Zeltbahn
    P
    Many

Would you mind posting a link on this thread to where the book can be bought?

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I PMed you about buying a copy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2