Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Flashlight with Manufactures Mark

Article about: Just received this German flashlight that he bought at a yard sale many years ago. Not the normal ones I have seen so thought I would share it. It is dated 1942 with a mark I haven't seen be

Default German Flashlight with Manufactures Mark

Just received this German flashlight that he bought at a yard sale many years ago. Not the normal ones I have seen so thought I would share it.
    It is dated 1942 with a mark I haven't seen before. If you have any insight I would appreciated it.
    Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Flashlight with Manufactures Mark   German Flashlight with Manufactures Mark  

German Flashlight with Manufactures Mark   German Flashlight with Manufactures Mark  

German Flashlight with Manufactures Mark   German Flashlight with Manufactures Mark  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Flashlight with Manufactures Mark
    P
    Many

?

I beleave that it is one of the many garden varieties that were produced by the many vendors that made them, during the war. cannot see the mafg. name on it? red lenze is for use at night.

There is no name like many others just the mark with the crossed something and what looks like a barrel!

CSW
    ?

It's a nice mid-war Ennwell military flashlight and would have originally had a blue filter knob as well:

Here's what Militaria Plaza is able to tell about it, I of course cannot guarantee the information is correct.

Thanks guys! The blue filter is still there, just knob is missing.