Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

German razor with hairs from the soldier who used it still stuck in the blade area, as well as shrapnel damage

Article about: This german razor still has a few hairs from the original owner still stuck in the blade area, and i believe there are remains of dried up shaving cream. It also has what looks like a shrapn

CBH
    ?

Good luck with the cloning, tell us if he’s blonde.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German razor with hairs from the soldier who used it still stuck in the blade area, as well as shrapnel damage
    P
    Many

Quote by inka View Post
    If it had been in "extreme heat" so that metal melted, how possible that hair did not melt, which do melt rather fast
    I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that it's not possible for the heat thing and the presence of the hair to coincide. Unless the hair is not of this earth

So, did somebody try to shave with a fire relic?
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that it's not possible for the heat thing and the presence of the hair to coincide. Unless the hair is not of this earth

So, did somebody try to shave with a fire relic?
    Was he called Cyngen?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Was he called Cyngen?
    As this is a multi-lingual forum I thought I should explain that because it is quite funny;

In the Uk Saint John is a fairly common given/christian name for a boy which is written St-John but is mostly found amongst wealthy, old families of the gentry and nobility who because of their typical speech patterns and accents pronounce it "Singen" or phonetically Sn'gn with no vowel sounds as in singeing (of hair) so to the ear it is singe-n'

I hope that helps or did I just confuse things?

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

again the heat was just an assumption

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2