Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Is this good bad real or repro, it looks very good condition (a little too good) and just wanted to make sure. Thank you! :)

Article about: Looks alright, probably just unissued. If it’s spent the past 80 plus years packed away somewhere, it will look like new. Don’t think anyone is faking or reproducing these anyway, as far

Question Is this good bad real or repro, it looks very good condition (a little too good) and just wanted to make sure. Thank you! :)

Is this good bad real or repro, it looks very good condition (a little too good) and just wanted to make sure. Thank you! :)Is this good bad real or repro, it looks very good condition (a little too good) and just wanted to make sure. Thank you! :)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this good bad real or repro, it looks very good condition (a little too good) and just wanted to make sure. Thank you! :)
    P
    Many

Meant to type “food bag” in the title.

From what I see, it compares well with original supply-sacks offered online by 1944Militaria and others... Likely unissued...
    -Glenn-

Thank you for your input, I had found the same font used in other bags but because this was was just too mint from what I’m used to seeing I had my doubts.

Looks alright, probably just unissued. If it’s spent the past 80 plus years packed away somewhere, it will look like new. Don’t think anyone is faking or reproducing these anyway, as far as I know, though we have been surprised before with the things fakers reproduce.

B.B.

Very cool artifact.
    Looking at the Adler, I can’t help but remember the scene from “Raiders Of The Lost Ark” where the Nazi crate containing the Ark of the Covenant starts to burn.