Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Historic MP-40 used by Mexican Drug cartel

Article about: Look guys what i found today, almost made me puke for several reasons.. This picture shows a Mexican cartel "sicario" (Hitman) with his weapon.. so far, nothing too unusual.. Only.

Default Historic MP-40 used by Mexican Drug cartel

Look guys what i found today, gave me some thougths for for several reasons..

This picture shows a Mexican cartel "sicario" (Hitman) with his weapon.. so far, nothing too unusual..

Only... he holds a German Schmeisser MP-40 in his hands..

a) I hate to know that historic weapons like this are in Criminal Hands and still used to kill.
    b) i hate to know what is going to happen to that MP-40 when it falls into the Laws hands
    c) i hate not being the owner of that MP-40 (in deactivated condition)..

Even so, no plans here to go to the black market.. They might be historic, but too much (actual) blood could be on that one..

Cheers from Mexico

DanHistoric MP-40 used by Mexican Drug cartel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Historic MP-40 used by Mexican Drug cartel
    P
    Many

?

Damn it Looks like its in great condition to boot! I agree about the blood it has spilt..and how it was used.

Its makes you wonder how it made its way there. Which border did it come across????? My southern border or from your southern border.
    We will never know its history or where it had been and how it got there. Just that it is now in the possession of a killer. Sad very Sad

The other pic that always sticks in my head is the warehouse full of crates of MP44 in Syria.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Damn shame!

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    The other pic that always sticks in my head is the warehouse full of crates of MP44 in Syria.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Theres a video of it online of them tossing the weapons around. Sad that these people dont have regard for history and are fighting a war with the outcome being that all sides lose... Including the unsided civilians.

Regards,
    Bas

Well, lets be honest and put all romanticism aside..

All those nice and desireable guns... the K98s, Lugers, Mausers, MP´s & MG´s are KRIEGSWAFFEN (..für den Totalen Krieg !!) .

We might consider them with a different look, as historians, collectors, scholars, intellectuals, but they all where build for only ONE SINGLE purpuose..

This mexican MP40 and those syrian MP44 are still doing their assigned mission.. To Kill, fast & effective. That is reality, as cold as i gets..

With those guys ..history means nothing nor will it once it breaks .they will find another gun ,hammer ,pistol, Uzi, ak47,,etc...one goal in mind other than history ....is the money .

Yes it is sad ..and the MP40..looks out of character to be in the hands of these killers.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill