Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

huet 8x30 binoculars for kriegsmarine?

Article about: hello i have an opportunity if obtaining this binoculars,for sure a French Huet Pris made one,i found the info in the web that this type was made for the kriegsmarine,but i'm no certain that

Default huet 8x30 binoculars for kriegsmarine?

hello
    i have an opportunity if obtaining this binoculars,for sure a French Huet Pris made one,i found the info in the web that this type was made for the kriegsmarine,but i'm no certain that the examples were issued also to the french army?unfortunately the markings on the brass on this piece were erased at some point.the photos of a marked one i found in the web.
    what do you think?
    regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture huet 8x30 binoculars for kriegsmarine?   huet 8x30 binoculars for kriegsmarine?  

huet 8x30 binoculars for kriegsmarine?   huet 8x30 binoculars for kriegsmarine?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement huet 8x30 binoculars for kriegsmarine?
    P
    Many

Yes they are original the KM used a lot of French made optics

thank You very much

?

after all they were guests in FRANCE. so stands to reason that they would use them?

Quote by toot View Post
    after all they were guests in FRANCE
    Hello ,
    Could you elaborate please ?
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

what do You think Gents,does this type was also used by the French navy?or just for export?