Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Kodak camera prewar or wartime ????

Article about: Hello Just recently I’ve got my dead relatives camera collection, and I’m wondering about the age and value of this Kodak camera. My family says it’s interwar era, but if it was bought in La

?

Default Kodak camera prewar or wartime ????

Hello Just recently I’ve got my dead relatives camera collection, and I’m wondering about the age and value of this Kodak camera. My family says it’s interwar era, but if it was bought in Latvia then why does it have German words on it????

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kodak camera prewar or wartime ????
    P
    Many

Dav
    ?

Hi Raul,

You'd probably be better off asking on a vintage camera forum- I can't see any markings that would imply this camera was military issue, but I may be wrong.

?

I didn’t imply that it’s military, anyways I discovered that it’s prewar. Anyway thx for replying

It appears to be from the 1930s. I have a Jubilette that looks similar. NH