Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

M31 Zeltbahn original ?

Article about: What do you guys think ? Also would it be a early or late war it is listed for €125 fair price ?

Default M31 Zeltbahn original ?

What do you guys think ? Also would it be a early or late war it is listed for €125 fair price ?

M31 Zeltbahn original ?M31 Zeltbahn original ?M31 Zeltbahn original ?M31 Zeltbahn original ?M31 Zeltbahn original ? M31 Zeltbahn original ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M31 Zeltbahn original ?
    P
    Many

Hello,
    It is an original pre/early war Zeltbahn.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thank you for very much for answering my question Philip ! Do you think it is priced okay ?

Quote by Matthijs4554 View Post
    Do you think it is priced okay ?
    Hello,
    I'm sorry i can't answer this question just because i'm out concerning the pricing of Zeltbahnen. I have bought all my examples a long time ago. My advice would be to pay the price if you like the item, that's all, prices come and go, the item stays...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

TWS
    ?

Quote by Matthijs4554 View Post
    Thank you for very much for answering my question Philip ! Do you think it is priced okay ?
    If it's okay, I'll jump in because I just bought one last year. Mine is also very nice with pretty fresh colors and 100% complete with no damage. It's "Mehler Fulda" maker marked and dated "1940". I paid more than you did for yours, so I think you did well.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by TWS View Post
    If it's okay, I'll jump in because I just bought one last year. Mine is also very nice with pretty fresh colors and 100% complete with no damage. It's "Mehler Fulda" maker marked and dated "1940". I paid more than you did for yours, so I think you did well.
    . One of the buttons is missing and the markings are very faded. Do you mind saying how much more you paid ?

I agree the price is ok for a zelt in this condition (not full of holes). Replacement buttons easy to source.