Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M37 boots and Equipment Y-straps any good?

Article about: Hi all, I would appreciate some thoughts on these items if possible please? The boots are heavily worn and unmarked as far as I can see. Y-straps with an RBNR code on one of the sides. Many

Default M37 boots and Equipment Y-straps any good?

Hi all,

I would appreciate some thoughts on these items if possible please?

The boots are heavily worn and unmarked as far as I can see. Y-straps with an RBNR code on one of the sides.

Many thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M37 boots and Equipment Y-straps any good?   M37 boots and Equipment Y-straps any good?  

M37 boots and Equipment Y-straps any good?   M37 boots and Equipment Y-straps any good?  

M37 boots and Equipment Y-straps any good?   M37 boots and Equipment Y-straps any good?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M37 boots and Equipment Y-straps any good?
    P
    Many

Pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M37 boots and Equipment Y-straps any good?   M37 boots and Equipment Y-straps any good?  

Hi I had a similar Y-strap, I found out here on the forum that the rear strap is post war Austrian, sorry to say it looked just like yours.
    The giveaways are the square stitching at the hook, and the cut below the holes.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in.

Hello,
    The ankle boots are not german army M37 boots. There are similarities, but the main features are not good...
    Y-straps are ok, minus the rear strap which is postwar austrian.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)