MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

MG Kasten - year ?

Article about: Can anyone tell me anything about this MG Gurtkasten? My understanding is that this is supposed to be an end-of-war product

?

Default MG Kasten - year ?

Can anyone tell me anything about this MG Gurtkasten? My understanding is that this is supposed to be an end-of-war product
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MG Kasten - year ?   MG Kasten - year ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MG Kasten - year ?
    P
    Many

It’s a Patronenkasten 41, so anytime from 1941 onwards. There should be a maker’s code on the lid, between the fixing points for the handle. That may be able to help you date it more precisely.

B.B.

Hello, yes one late war model.
    Mine :

MG Kasten - year ?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Other one from 1945....

MG Kasten - year ?

MG Kasten - year ?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Thanks for your replies gentlemen, means I was thinking correctly
    Unfortunately, mine has suffered too much from time and bad conditions. I don't think I'll be able to find any markings (Kasten still on the way). But I don't aim to collect only exceptionally well-preserved artifacts. I am interested in specific items that have seen their lives.
    I like to sit in my Zündapp seat, although it has been slightly damaged over the years, but the original one that some "Hans" once sat on
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MG Kasten - year ?