MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Mg34/42 can post war? Ebay.

Article about: I came across this listing on Ebay can cannot tell if it is original or not.. There is no waffenampt at all near the date and the number 963 is odd to me. WW2 German MG 38 42 Ammo Can Dated

Default Mg34/42 can post war? Ebay.

I came across this listing on Ebay can cannot tell if it is original or not.. There is no waffenampt at all near the date and the number 963 is odd to me.

WW2 German MG 38 42 Ammo Can Dated 1939 | eBay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mg34/42 can post war? Ebay.   Mg34/42 can post war? Ebay.  

Mg34/42 can post war? Ebay.   Mg34/42 can post war? Ebay.  

Mg34/42 can post war? Ebay.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mg34/42 can post war? Ebay.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Mg34/42 can post war? Ebay.

To me it looks OK. The only thing i find a little strange is that there are not many scratches on the paint that is left. It can be the pics of course. Other than that it looks good. Leather seems to have the right aging. Paint also peels easily on aluminum. Wait for more opinions

Regards, Lars

OK item and not a very rare one.

PLEASE! Add pics to e bay links: links die leaving at totally and utterly useless waste of bandwidth thread for the future. I have said this so many times in the past.

I have added the pics to this thread.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

The number 963 is listed for the manufacturer J. Grossfuss Dobeln Sachsen,could be WaA497 on there somewhere......Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Hello, I think its pretty nice but then again, I am a little prejudice as its mine. Ha Ha. I bought it last year from a gun dealer. He did not know what it was nor did he care what was inside. Inside was a 1943 dated WW2 German ammo pouch and a WW2 rifle cleaning kit. The other two pieces were absolutely original and authentic. It and my entire collection are now for sale. Very sad, I enjoyed collecting very much.

FG