Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

MP 40-38 luftwaffe pouch, opinions please?

Article about: Hi guys, reckon this pouch is ok, but would kindly apprecciate to hear about your views, regards, Juan

Default MP 40-38 luftwaffe pouch, opinions please?

Hi guys, reckon this pouch is ok, but would kindly appreciate to hear about your views, regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MP 40-38 luftwaffe pouch, opinions please?   MP 40-38 luftwaffe pouch, opinions please?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MP 40-38 luftwaffe pouch, opinions please?
    P
    Many

These are the only pictures I have, seller who I fully trust says it s ok, but as you all know, it s better to be safe than to be sorry

Compare to the one I have shown on the forum direct from the Vet. They differ in small details.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Ade, thanks, guess and I understand that you like the one I posted?
    Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Compare to the one I have shown on the forum direct from the Vet. They differ in small details.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi guys, bought this great pouch. These blue ones are very rare to encounter, in case you do not know, these blue ones are not Luftwaffe and I quote on quote "it is not Luftwaffe issue. The colors, blue-gray, blue, or gray, are standard ordnance colors. Like green and ordnance tan. You find pouches (in gray, blue, tan, or green), ammo cans, breech covers, scope cans, etc, etc in all those colors. We Luft/ FJ collectors like to put the blue ones on our displays, but it is a collector myth that doesn't appear to change with time".

?

Cool

Maby so, But my blue ones sure go better with my Fj display than the tan ones would!
    Sarge

Agree
    Quote by Sarge View Post
    Maby so, But my blue ones sure go better with my Fj display than the tan ones would!
    Sarge

Quote by Sarge View Post
    Sarge
    It would be great to see yours

?

Cool

OK, here are a couple of photos. You'll notice that the single photo shows a different material than the pr. The pouches on the water pattern jump smock are not the blue ones. This photo was long before I got a splinter jump smock and the blue pouches.
    Sarge
    MP 40-38 luftwaffe pouch, opinions please?MP 40-38 luftwaffe pouch, opinions please?MP 40-38 luftwaffe pouch, opinions please?

Quote by Sarge View Post
    OK, here are a couple of photos. You'll notice that the single photo shows a different material than the pr. The pouches on the water pattern jump smock are not the blue ones. This photo was long before I got a splinter jump smock and the blue pouches.
    Sarge
    MP 40-38 luftwaffe pouch, opinions please?MP 40-38 luftwaffe pouch, opinions please?MP 40-38 luftwaffe pouch, opinions please?
    That is simply amazing, hope one day I can get a jump smock, superb and thanks for posting them Sarge