Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

MP44 pouch

Article about: Hey. Got these shopping bags. what is the original opinion? What are these marks on metal parts? could it be after the war or before 1945? Look at the stamp of the button "Prym" su

Hi Viktor,

You just can’t have them all..... I would very much like to own a good set of MP44 pouches, however, i haven’t got the money for them..... and even if i had, a set nowadays goes for 10 - 12.000 €
    I do love this hobby, but it has it’s boundaries....

I’m very happy to own a MP44, but are happy with the opportunity i had to inspect the pouches of my dear friend Nick.

Here a picture of the set with my equipment.

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MP44 pouch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MP44 pouch
    P
    Many

Here's a close-up for a better look.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MP44 pouch  

Thank You, Tom.
    I love your kit! very beautiful. and the bags are very pretty. Of course I want to have bags for my MP44, but I am not willing to pay as many money as on the lux-military website. 11,000 is not the real price. I love Fallschirmjäger clothes, and for 11,000 I can buy for example an M38 helmet + a paratrooper suit. These are also decent things. And if my MP44 is without bags, I'm still happy with my MP44. I spend money on rarities ww2, I will look for other things. I want a good officer's Visor cap, and beyond. Now I'm buying a Fallschirmjäger parachute, it's hard to find a good kit, I don't want to buy not full complete kit. Now I found good Parachute. So that my interest is moving. And I will look for bags for MP44 at a real price. If I'm lucky, I'll buy)
    A few days ago, came Fallschirmjäger badge, I very want G.H. Osang. I am waiting for more packages.

Thank you, friends!

MP44 pouch
    MP44 pouch
    MP44 pouch

About pouches, Now I am understanding, about what you are saying me.
    Maybe this pouches which I showed earlier, is post-war made. Anyway its looks good but not ww2
    I collected almost full equipment for MG34. For me it's very good. I don't want to buy anti-aircraft A-tripod, but without it looks good )))

Regards, Friends.
    Viktor

Maybe someone can sai me, what is the stamp on this straps. What is the factory?

MP44 pouch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2