Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

My "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATES

Article about: Thanks again to a Member here, I now have some additions to my Ordnance Collection, as many of you know I am not fond of WW2 German items, however I do like Ordnance and Ordnance related ite

?

Default My "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATES

Thanks again to a Member here, I now have some additions to my Ordnance Collection, as many of you know I am not fond of WW2 German items, however I do like Ordnance and Ordnance related items.

So Here are my new bits, sorry a couple of photos are not that clear, I hate this camera!!.

Man postage is a killer from the Channel Islands, however I love these as the condition is very good, and how many made it to Canada as they are so large!!!

A SPECIAL THANKS to D. for helping my collection again, these and 17 WW2 RED CROSS POW BOXES!!! and lots of other great items!!! Not to mention the fuses and switches ect!!!
    Collectors helping collectors!!!

A few other items we worked out deals on.

My "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATESMy "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATESMy "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATESMy "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATESMy "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATESMy "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATESMy "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATESMy "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATESMy "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATESMy "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATESMy "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATESMy "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATESMy "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATESMy "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATESMy "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATESMy "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATESMy "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATESMy "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATES

Dean O
    Canada

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATES
    P
    Many

you have some great items there.

Great stuff!...

?

Funny I sold a couple of things online and it turned out the buyer is on this forum he remembered my name, wiah I had of known he was interested in that sort of thing, I would have offered him, as a member here a better price!!!..not much better, but I like to help fellow collectors as they may find items I would like!!!

Great Forum and Greater Members here.,

Dean O
    Canada

?

Thumbs up

Lotsa neat "Junque!"
    I've got some of that, but not the amount you do. I see a couple of items I'd very much like to have - the ammo cans for the Mod 36 mortar and the shipping tube for a single round. They would go great with my L.Gr.Mod 36 & L.Gr.Mle 37 light mortars. I have an ammo can, but I think it is different than yours.
    Here are my mortars u. one each of the different rds.
    Sarge
    My "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATES My "NEW" German WW2 AMMO CRATES

?

Neat Bits!!!

DEan O
    Canada

Thumbs up

Some superb items there, campX - exactly 'my' sort of thing ! Thanks for posting the pics.........

Nice grenade launchers ! I particulary appreciate the bag for the french M37. I'm writing an article about this weapon for a french magazine.
    Here is an illustration of an 1941 manual :

Would it be possible to have good pictures of your cover to illustrate my article ?

Many thanks !

Olivier

MAP
    ?

Quote by furiafrancese View Post
    Nice grenade launchers ! I particulary appreciate the bag for the french M37. I'm writing an article about this weapon for a french magazine.
    Here is an illustration of an 1941 manual :

Would it be possible to have good pictures of your cover to illustrate my article ?

Many thanks !

Olivier
    Olivier, probably best to send our member CampX a PM (private message. More likely he will see it.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)