Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help.

Article about: Dear collector friends, Maybe I'm posting this topic in the wrong category, but can someone tell me about this item? - What is it? - What was it used for? - Photos, examples, documentation o

?

Default Need help.

Dear collector friends,

Maybe I'm posting this topic in the wrong category, but can someone tell me about this item?

- What is it?
    - What was it used for?
    - Photos, examples, documentation of the item etc.....?

The straps doesn't fit around the rifle. The itemstraps are stamped with the maker/hersteller : WaA14

WaA14 dde Robert Larsen Berlin 1941
    WaA14 hft Becker & Co. Berlin 1942
    WaA14 jsd G.Reinhardt Berlin 1941

thanks,

Nick
    Need help.Need help.Need help.Need help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help.
    P
    Many

?

Found a stamp in it. The maker is unreadable for me, only I can see 1943.

Need help.Need help.

Well, it would not be the first time that I was totally wrong but I don't think this has anything to do with the rifle at all.

I am not sure in which area of the kit it belongs but I think this is a component of horse "tack". Not cavalry but horse drawn artillery or transport. It looks to me like a support padding item that would sit between the horses body and whatever load. That is where I would look unless anyone else has a more specific answer?

I know a little about cavalry gear but virtually nothing about the artillery / transport stuff but this just "looks" right to me. If I find any info I will post it here.

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 09-17-2021 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."