Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

need opinions please on GM30 late war set.

Article about: Hi guys this late war GM30 set is up for grabs but i'm hesitant only because seller has another set for almost same cost but that set is way below the quality of this one,so just being a bit

Default need opinions please on GM30 late war set.

Hi guys this late war GM30 set is up for grabs but i'm hesitant only because seller has another set for almost same cost but that set is way below the quality of this one,so just being a bit sceptical and from Czechia as well,not saying you can't have nice things from there but also many bad items have also come from there so just need a heads up or down for peace of mind,thank you as always.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture need opinions please on GM30 late war set.   need opinions please on GM30 late war set.  

need opinions please on GM30 late war set.   need opinions please on GM30 late war set.  

need opinions please on GM30 late war set.   need opinions please on GM30 late war set.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement need opinions please on GM30 late war set.
    P
    Many

It looks ok apart from the filter looking from a 1938 mask. I'm not sure how good or reliable the postal service is in that part of the World. Not one I would be chasing personally.

That's good enough answer for me plus you can't see the stitiching on the canister straps either,so they could be repro,what is a "1938 mask"BC? thanks for replying bud.

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    That's good enough answer for me plus you can't see the stitiching on the canister straps either,so they could be repro,what is a "1938 mask"BC? thanks for replying bud.
    Sorry, I was typing too fast. The filter looks like it is from a GM38, the rubber mask as opposed to the GM30 shown here.

Another observation on the canister itself is there are several paint runs, so it may have been repainted. The paint colour is a good match, the webbing straps look almost pristine. I cannot decide if they are repro or just very well kept.