MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need photos of German soldiers with triangular zelts made of italian fabric

Article about: Do you have photos and pictures of Wehrmacht, Luftwaffe, SS soldiers with zelts made from italian fabric ? Show here, PLEASE ! THANKS ! Michael

Default Need photos of German soldiers with triangular zelts made of italian fabric

Do you have photos and pictures of Wehrmacht, Luftwaffe, SS soldiers with zelts made from italian fabric ? Show here, PLEASE !

THANKS !
    Michael

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need photos of German soldiers with triangular zelts made of italian fabric
    P
    Many

Help !!!!!!

Hello,
    To be honest i would also be interested to see such a photo, as i've seen photos that show pants, shirts, jackets, caps, overalls and homemade smocks, all made with the M29 telo mimetico material, but a photo of a german soldier wearing a triangular Zeltbahn in italian camo as a poncho, never.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I`m ask Tom44 about photos, but I don`t know about his answer

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    To be honest i would also be interested to see such a photo, as i've seen photos that show pants, shirts, jackets, caps, overalls and homemade smocks, all made with the M29 telo mimetico material, but a photo of a german soldier wearing a triangular Zeltbahn in italian camo as a poncho, never.
    Thanks
    I've never seen such thing either, I cannot see a reason to make such an item.

But there were such zelts ! Why no photo ?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    I've never seen such thing either, I cannot see a reason to make such an item.

Hello,
    The reason is called "commercial agreements" with the Northern part of Italy that remained under fascist control after September 1943.-
    Such an item does exist, triangular Zeltbahn made of italian camouflaged material is a reality. The one shown below is made of four parts. Most of them bear RBNr markings.
    Thanks

ps : sorry for not showing the base photo of the Zeltbahn published in the book, i can't find it on my hard drive...

Need photos of German soldiers with triangular zelts made of italian fabric

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

Quote by samland View Post
    But there were such zelts ! Why no photo ?
    Hello,
    I know they do exist, i had several example in my collecting life and kept the mint one (shown above in my previous comment).
    Why no photo ?
    I don't know, i'm still looking for one each time i watch new Heer photos released by the military archives.
    One day for sure....like the rest
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

Thank you for the replies JPhilip, as I have never seen any pictures of German troops wearing these shelter quarter I had not paid much attention to the possibility that they did. I’ve attached a picture of Italian troops wearing one, sadly not able to be sure of the date it was taken. Need photos of German soldiers with triangular zelts made of italian fabric

With nothing among the Bundesarchiv foto archiv it will be a red letter day when someone does discover a lost image of them in use with the German forces.

Yes, Blackcat1982, I know this photo of Italian soldiers. I watch this photo in internet. But I want one-two photos of using triangular zelts from italian fabric

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast