Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

New collection of wehrmacht tornister affe

Article about: Hi members I bought this M34 wehrmacht tornister affe last week. The cotton material inside looks not common. And the affe was broken, I find a original mess-kit belt to fix it. I can not fi

Default New collection of wehrmacht tornister affe

Hi members
    I bought this M34 wehrmacht tornister affe last week.
    The cotton material inside looks not common.
    And the affe was broken, I find a original mess-kit belt to fix it.
    I can not find the year of production on it .
    Just some rnbr No. on the belt.
    So.....Need your opinion.
    [/ATTACH]New collection of wehrmacht tornister affeNew collection of wehrmacht tornister affeNew collection of wehrmacht tornister affeNew collection of wehrmacht tornister affeNew collection of wehrmacht tornister affeNew collection of wehrmacht tornister affeNew collection of wehrmacht tornister affeNew collection of wehrmacht tornister affeNew collection of wehrmacht tornister affeNew collection of wehrmacht tornister affeNew collection of wehrmacht tornister affeNew collection of wehrmacht tornister affeNew collection of wehrmacht tornister affeNew collection of wehrmacht tornister affe
    Last edited by lianshangzheng; 07-27-2013 at 10:48 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New collection of wehrmacht tornister affe
    P
    Many

Default Re: New collection of wehrmacht tornister affe

Looks like a or has been a cow hide pack. Appears some one has modified the inside with modern material I don't know what to say about that. If RBN no it would have no date look on back of pack on the top where the leather is early to at least 1942 have a maker and date. These are pretty common and not all that much try Bunker Militaria in Oklahoma USA for a collectible one. timothy

Hi Lian,

Totally up to you but you might want to edit your post as the first photo has your name and address clearly visible. I know where you live now which is no problem but also so does the rest of the internet which could be a problem. Identity theft is not fun!

Nice tornister by the way!

Thank you.
    I did not notice this.

OK
    I deleted the address

It looks like bed linen replaced the original lining and pockets! Never seen anything like this before. NH

Another in France, the Vichy model

It is recovery of all materials.

Lebus all the ones I have owned or seen didn't have this type of lining is it a variant if so I guess I have learned something new. timothy

- - Updated - -

Lebus all the ones I have owned or seen didn't have this type of lining is it a variant if so I guess I have learned something new. timothy