Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Panzer Headphones

Article about: My first venture into this area with what look (to me at least) to be a pretty good set of Dfh b's for use in AFV's with the rubber ear mufflers as oposed to the un-muffled Dfh a's. I couldn

?

Default Panzer Headphones

My first venture into this area with what look (to me at least) to be a pretty good set of Dfh b's for use in AFV's with the rubber ear mufflers as oposed to the un-muffled Dfh a's.

I couldn't see any others on the forum so thought i would post these for some comment etc.

Happy new year all.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer Headphones   Panzer Headphones  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Headphones
    P
    Many

Jan
    ?

Default Re: Panzer Headphones

How can you tell they are panzer headphones only asking. They look great though

P.S. Do you plug in the headphones in the electric outlet at home

Rgds Jan

?

Didn't know what to title it actually! So went with panzer although caveated with AFV in the text!

Pictures of headphones in use in non vehicle situations usually shows the A's without the muffs with the B's being specifically for use in more noisy locations.

For some reason the A's seem to crop up more often. They should go with a throat microphone, which I don't have one of but would be good to see an example if anyone has one?

thanks

Here are a pair from my collection along with a set of the matching throat mikes. (Kehlkopfmikrofon)

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer Headphones   Panzer Headphones  

Panzer Headphones  

Jan
    ?

What Ade doesnt have...

Rgds Jan

Thanks Jan

I will try and take some more detailed photos of the Kehlkopfmikrofon tomorrow.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Adian,

Thanks for posting the pics, the plug on the throat mike looks interesting, but different to what I had expected, is it just a single pin connection?

Cheers

No, the plug is half missing. The lower portion has gone.

Early versions have twin pins, were the "a" type where the later versions, the "b" type, have a 3 pins. I will check how many wires mine has.

Cheers, Ade.

Here are some pics as promised of my set of Kehlkopfmikrofon.

They are the earlier two pin type as evidenced by the two wires and are also marked as this type, "Kmf a", on the metal crimped tag on the end of the lead near the plug (which I have only just noticed not having looked at them in detail for ages )

Hope these are of interest?

Cheers, Ade.

Panzer Headphones   Panzer Headphones  

Panzer Headphones  

As I had these out too, I thought I would add some new pics of the headsets while I was at it.

These are 1941 dated and are maker marked with the three letter code of "dnz" for Schwarzwaelder Apparate-Bauanstalt, August Schwer u. Soehne, Villingen.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast