Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

s.m.i 35 mine

Article about: ww2 german S.M.I 35 mine Bought from ukraine

Default s.m.i 35 mine

s.m.i 35 mines.m.i 35 mines.m.i 35 mines.m.i 35 mines.m.i 35 mines.m.i 35 mines.m.i 35 mines.m.i 35 mines.m.i 35 mines.m.i 35 mines.m.i 35 mines.m.i 35 mines.m.i 35 mines.m.i 35 mines.m.i 35 mines.m.i 35 mine

ww2 german S.M.I 35 mine
    Bought from ukraine

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement s.m.i 35 mine
    P
    Many

Wouah , no problem with Chinese Customs....On the top, 4 screws are missing.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Hi Lian,..you were able to import this mine into China?

I know your country has very tight restrictions on weapons and devices like this for their citizens. Could I be wrong?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The last time I left Beijing, I had one problem in the airport because I had two pieces of wood in my bag, Tibetan pieces. hard to explain it was not dangerous.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Yes,it is illegal in China
    It is lucky.
    The customs not stop my package.
    So....hope the police not come to my house.

Quote by lianshangzheng View Post
    Yes,it is illegal in China
    It is lucky.
    The customs not stop my package.
    So....hope the police not come to my house.
    So that must make your mine a VERY rare item in China!

the chimical and electric kit, with this 3 mines can explode.

These 2 devices together will also create a disaster. The combination of substance between the 2 parts will complete its usefulness.
    Hard to import these also ..as reading certain literature is banned.

banned literature and these bookends make a complete dangerous combination

s.m.i 35 mine
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill