Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SA standarte 2 stettin stopwatch

Article about: This my first posting here, hope its in the right subforum. I'm a Dutch watch and stopwatch collector. I have an old Slalom stopwatch, of course working perfect. It has been in my collection

Default SA standarte 2 stettin stopwatch

This my first posting here, hope its in the right subforum.

I'm a Dutch watch and stopwatch collector. I have an old Slalom stopwatch, of course working perfect.

It has been in my collection for a long time, and yesterday is decided tho google the inscriptions on the back, and i saw a lot of WO 2 hits. I hope someone can tell me if this is really an old ww 2 used stopwatch, or somthing else.

The inscriptions says: S A Standarte 2 Stettin.

Hope someone can tell something about it. Also i''m going to try to add two foto's .

Thanks and greets from the Netherlands.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA standarte 2 stettin  stopwatch   SA standarte 2 stettin  stopwatch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA standarte 2 stettin  stopwatch
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to forum!

I do not know anything about watches, but something about SA.
    SA standarte 2 was located at Schöneberg districts at Berlin, gruppe Berlin-Brandenburg. SA standarte 2 was awarded honor cufftitle "Kütemeyer", as SA Scharführer Hans Georg Kütemeyer died at 1928 after fighting with left-wing construction workers on his way to home and become on of the martyr of the national movement.

SA standarte 2 stettin  stopwatch

Gruppe Berlin-Brandenburg is located just outside of gruppe Pommern, where Stettin was located.
    After war 1945 Stettin first remained part of the German occupation zone of the Soviet Union, but the city was soon ceded to Poland.

Perhaps in Stettins was held some sport event and this watch is memory from that event?
    -TJ-

Thank you very much for your information! I have a few English wo2 stopwatches, AM and broad arrow, nice to know there isn also a German wo 2 item in the collection. Many thanks!

You're welcome. Time to time I had seen kriegsmarine stopwatches at auctions, but this is first SA related stopwatch what I had seen.
    -TJ-