Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Shokakola can real ?

Article about: Good evening gents Is this shokakola can for real ? It looks fishy and the backside does not say Wehrmacht packung as it usually does. Maybe backside from 1951 ? Thanks

Default Shokakola can real ?

Good evening gents

Is this shokakola can for real ? It looks fishy and the backside does not say Wehrmacht packung as it usually does. Maybe backside from 1951 ?

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Shokakola can real ?   Shokakola can real ?  

Shokakola can real ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Shokakola can real ?
    P
    Many

Both my 1936 can and my 1941 have 52.5% chocolate with a higher caffeine content. Yours has 59.5% so less coffee..... I'm guessing later manufacture or reproduction?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Shokakola can real ?   Shokakola can real ?  

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Spot on mate, cheers for the great reply. Much appreciated

Hello,
    Apparently 52,5% is not the only level available for wartime examples.
    If my 1939 dated metal box bears 52,5%, my 1940 dated cardboard example says 29% only...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

The original can ''Scho-ka-kola'' must have WEHRMACHT-PACKUNG on the back of the can ....
    Mine has 52.5% and all originals are produced by different manufacturers,
    mine is from 1938 and is produced by B. SPRENGEL CO. HANNOVER and the chocolate are produced by Hildebrand