Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Some goggles for my Afrika Korps salakot

Article about: Hello, good afternoon. I want to complete the salakot I have from the Afrika Korps with some goggles. I found this model, I think it could look good. What do you guys think? Thank you very m

Default Some goggles for my Afrika Korps salakot

Hello, good afternoon. I want to complete the salakot I have from the Afrika Korps with some goggles. I found this model, I think it could look good. What do you guys think? Thank you very much.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some goggles for my Afrika Korps salakot   Some goggles for my Afrika Korps salakot  

Some goggles for my Afrika Korps salakot   Some goggles for my Afrika Korps salakot  

Some goggles for my Afrika Korps salakot   Some goggles for my Afrika Korps salakot  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some goggles for my Afrika Korps salakot
    P
    Many

Hello.
    I assume that you meant " pith helmet " rather than " salakot " ?
    Anyway this type of goggles was certainly used by the DAK, and are very much obscured ( they exist in 25, 50 and 75% of protection ) and yet the tight-fitting leather base must have been rather hard to wear in hot weather.
    If it's not incorrect in itself it clould be more pragmatic to pick something a little lighter, even if it is a captured item.