Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tan Fj bandolier authentication needed.

Article about: HI, I have had this fallschirmjaeger bandolier for some years now. I bought it privately as a reproduction item, but I've always thought it was 'too well made' to be repro. I've searched onl

Default Tan Fj bandolier authentication needed.

HI, I have had this fallschirmjaeger bandolier for some years now. I bought it privately as a reproduction item, but I've always thought it was 'too well made' to be repro. I've searched online for the makers name but to no avail. The snaps are marked PRYM 6.

I'd appreciate some input please, thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tan Fj bandolier authentication needed.   Tan Fj bandolier authentication needed.  

Tan Fj bandolier authentication needed.   Tan Fj bandolier authentication needed.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tan Fj bandolier authentication needed.
    P
    Many

Hi,

A similar thing happened to me a few years ago. I bought a bandolier off of eBay which was listed as a reproduction, when it was actually an original, so it does happen.

Back on topic. This kind of bandolier was talked about on the WAF (possibly the same bandolier) and it wasn’t positive I’m afraid.

Tan/Olive Bandolier, opinions please. -

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Wouldn't be this one as I have never discussed it publicly. Yep, would be nice if it was original, but I bought it as a repro so won't be too disappointed...Many thanks for the input!

No problem, I really hope I’m wrong and it is real. What made me think it isn’t, is because I’d have thought that RB numbers and not maker names would have been used when this type of bandolier was produced (mid-late war).

On the plus side, it’s really well made and a lot of us guys would have a repro of that quality it in our collections.

That's what I was thinking myself...I haven't been able to reference the makers name either. I must admit, the reason I AM asking is that it's well made. Just to add, I'm not intending on trying to pass this off as original until I know for certain. With me posting it online, there's now a record of it. Cheers

The Prym snaps are a good sign but as said, by 1944 maker's names should be abbreviated, coded or replaced by a RBNummer.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    The Prym snaps are a good sign but as said, by 1944 maker's names should be abbreviated, coded or replaced by a RBNummer.
    RBN not always applied and can be applied with a maker name & RBN (see pic of Winter under suit jacket)! I checked my Code bookie (Visier) and I couldn't find a Karl Lotz maker.

Very much appreciate the input guys, thank you! I'm tempted to ask the question now, who is making good reproductions. Repros to a standard that is causing us to ask questions on the authenticity. I only carried out a rudimentary search online but I couldn't find the name Karl Lots either....

I have some bandoleers, this model is never with a name, but the code.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast