Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tropical breadbag with war time repair

Article about: Original? And how much would one in this shape go for in USD

Default Tropical breadbag with war time repair

Original? And how much would one in this shape go for in USD
    Tropical breadbag with war time repairTropical breadbag with war time repairTropical breadbag with war time repairTropical breadbag with war time repair

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tropical breadbag with war time repair
    P
    Many

can anyone help?

Hello,
    Not very sexy but original...concerning the price i cant help but dont pay too much...such a repair on the body of the breadbag itself wouldn't be a big deal, but on the front flap, IMO that's another story...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I have to agree....

Sometimes repairs can add to the value, (when made with special materials) but I think in this case it does not... The Breadbag is original allright, but it is impossible to say if the repair is period or made after the war..... and is this case the repair decreases the value.

Tom

Quote by MP44tom View Post
    I have to agree....

Sometimes repairs can add to the value, (when made with special materials) but I think in this case it does not... The Breadbag is original allright, but it is impossible to say if the repair is period or made after the war..... and is this case the repair decreases the value.

Tom

Thank you Tom! I always trust you're judgement. I bought it from a friend he was selling it and I have always wanted a tropical bag.

The repair material looks like it came out of the interior of a Tornister. Value? Hard to say with such a repair. 50? 60? Intact examples are pretty pricey. What did you pay? NH

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    The repair material looks like it came out of the interior of a Tornister. Value? Hard to say with such a repair. 50? 60? Intact examples are pretty pricey. What did you pay? NH

I only paid $55 shipped for this one.

That's not too bad.... and if it is a period repair... it ads some character to the piece

Tom

I agree. The price was right. I like the fact that it had some real use. The patch is certainly a pocket piece from a Tornister. NH