Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Truppenbesteck 1935, German field surgeons kit

Article about: This Truppenbesteck is one of my favourite items, I had been after one for years and years and never come close to getting one. When this one turned up I just knew I had to have it. Its almo

Default Truppenbesteck 1935, German field surgeons kit

This Truppenbesteck is one of my favourite items, I had been after one for years and years and never come close to getting one. When this one turned up I just knew I had to have it. Its almost complete and generally in lovely condition. Not something you see everyday so I hope you like it.
    All the best from Jersey.
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Truppenbesteck 1935, German field surgeons kit   Truppenbesteck 1935, German field surgeons kit  

Truppenbesteck 1935, German field surgeons kit   Truppenbesteck 1935, German field surgeons kit  

Truppenbesteck 1935, German field surgeons kit   Truppenbesteck 1935, German field surgeons kit  

Truppenbesteck 1935, German field surgeons kit  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Truppenbesteck 1935, German field surgeons kit
    P
    Many

Default Re: Truppenbesteck 1935, German field surgeons kit

Wow looks like it would be ready to go today and almost sterile very nice.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

I have anotheronefor sale ort rade. Not in such perfect condition as Yours for sure, but still quite decent
    PM ormail to lindes@inbox.lv for add. photos etc.

Quote by JBeee View Post
    I have anotheronefor sale ort rade. Not in such perfect condition as Yours for sure, but still quite decent
    PM ormail to lindes@inbox.lv for add. photos etc.
    Hello,
    If you have something for sale, thanks to post it in the classifieds. This subforum is not for selling items; it's for showing items, asking questions concerning originality etc.....
    I leave your post here for you to see mine, then i'll remove both this weekend.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Very nice Kit mate....as it was produced yesterday, congrats and thanks for sharing
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

sry mate, I just could not to find - how to post in this "classifieds" ? I can only read posts. Maybe as newcamer in this forum, You are not allowed to trade ?