Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Two items of the same owner in WW2 found together after 74 years

Article about: Hello A normal messkit and normal spoon-fork but here came the story who made this 2 items so special Last week i bought this fork-spoon on ebay kleinanzeigen for 10€ to complete my german c

Default Two items of the same owner in WW2 found together after 74 years

Hello
    A normal messkit and normal spoon-fork but here came the story who made this 2 items so special
    Last week i bought this fork-spoon on ebay kleinanzeigen for 10€ to complete my german collection for one part and after that I bought this messkit for 20€ from another seller
    As yesterday the messkit arrived I see that a Initals were scrached in(W K)
    And after that I saw the same Initials were scrached into the spoon-fork and I bought it from diffrent sellers
    what a coincidence that these two things find together again
    The messkit is a DBN 1938 underpart in early fildgrey and a 1944 OHW stamped late green painted cover
    The spoon is stamped VFN38
    What you say to this found
    I need your opinions to this 2 Items
    Best regards
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two items of the same owner in WW2 found together after 74 years   Two items of the same owner in WW2 found together after 74 years  

Two items of the same owner in WW2 found together after 74 years   Two items of the same owner in WW2 found together after 74 years  

Two items of the same owner in WW2 found together after 74 years   Two items of the same owner in WW2 found together after 74 years  

Two items of the same owner in WW2 found together after 74 years  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two items of the same owner in WW2 found together after 74 years
    P
    Many