Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown German Flashlight

Article about: Hi everyone, I've found this flashlight in a website and I asked the seller about it but he said there is nothing(brand or something) written on it and he thinks its an ww2 flashlight.These

?

Default Unknown German Flashlight

Hi everyone,
    I've found this flashlight in a website and I asked the seller about it but he said there is nothing(brand or something) written on it and he thinks its an ww2 flashlight.These are the pictures of it.
    Unknown German Flashlight]Unknown German FlashlightUnknown German Flashlight
    Then I made some researches and found this one quite similar to it
    Ennwell-Triola
    It is almost the same but this has the "ennwell" brand sign on it so I looked for other ennwell flashlights but they are all like this one
    so I kept searching and finally I found this one which is the same of mine
    Antique German WWII Military Railroad Train Signal Flash Light Metal Red Green | eBay
    but there is not much information about it.So I am a bit confused and I would be glad if you could help me.
    Is it a ww2 german military flashlight?
    What is the brand of it?
    How much is it worth?
    Btw I am not english and this is my first post so sorry for the mıstakes.
    Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown German Flashlight
    P
    Many

?

anybody?

MAP
    ?

Someone will be around shortly. Not my area so I can't help. But I do have a couple of books that might have an example. Let me check

Edit: Just looked. No matches unfortunately.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello.
    Neither the colored lenses buttons, the switch nor the paint color look like german WW2 known examples, sorry.
    It's probably post-war, maybe for an unknown ( to me at least ) central / eastern Europe country ?

At least the round-shaped lenses buttons and the specific 3 rivets construction of the carrying strap base seem derived from russian flashlights :

Attachment 1507886

Attachment 1507887

Original RKKA WW2 flashlight?

Let' s not forget the fact that the small metal reinforcement in the upper part of the leather strap can be seen on polish flashlights : Webbingbabel: Polish Army Signal Flashlight - Latarka Sygnałowa Polskiej Armii

?

Hello, I believe it is wehrmacht flaschlight- it might be a copy of ZEILER No. 4640 produced by other maker, or ZEILER flaschlight, but unmarked. I own the same one and look how similar it is to No. 4640:

Best regards, Widar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown German Flashlight   Unknown German Flashlight  

Unknown German Flashlight   Unknown German Flashlight  

?

Thank you so much for your informations. I guess I'm not gonna buy it because its like 52 us dollars ( 450turkish lira ) and I'm sure I can find better stuff on ebay for this price.

?

UNIFORMS & TRADITIONS OF THE GERMAN ARMY-1935 TO 1945, VOL #3 BY ANGOLIA & SCLICHT. PAGE 134-135. it has them. try it.