Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Waffen ss licence plate

Article about: Hello friends, I'm asking for reviews on this state ID card ss This is a find Thanks for the opinions Authentic? I'm sure so, but you never know these days

?

Default Waffen ss licence plate

Hello friends, I'm asking for reviews on this state ID card ss
    This is a find
    Thanks for the opinions
    Authentic? I'm sure so, but you never know these days
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen ss licence plate   Waffen ss licence plate  

Waffen ss licence plate   Waffen ss licence plate  

Waffen ss licence plate  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen ss licence plate
    P
    Many

?

hello friends, no one any opinion?

Hello Huddy ......your thread will not go unanswered and someone who knows about these license plates will be along soon.
    There are only a handful of collectors that know about these plates and is why there have ben no replies.
    I will keep your thread at the top until you receive the replies for your thread.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I have no real experience with these other than what I've seen listed on various websites in the past. This is not authentic in my opinion. The skull and stamp alone give it away. Perhaps I'm wrong but just my opinion.

WW2 GERMAN WAFFEN SS MOTORCYCLE LICENCE PLATE SET

Here are some similar common reproductions

Waffen ss licence plate

Waffen ss licence plate
    Regards, Al

Hello, I see rust on the front part and nothing on the back...no rust ....
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

...And I never saw totenkopf on a license plate. Why ?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Hello Huddy,
    According to this regulation, I am attaching it in German (the
    Betr. : Kraftfahrzeug-Zulassungswesen der Waffen-SS.

Bezug : 1.) H.V.Bl., Teil B, BL.3, Zi.95 v. 12.2.40

2.) H.V.Bl., Teil C, Bl. 5, kraftfahrtechnischer

Anhang, Zi. 3 v. 15.2.40.

3.) H.V.Bl., Teil C, Bl. 13, kraftfahrtechnischer

Anhang, Zi. 17 v. 6.5.40.
    Für die ordnungsgemäß Abstempelung der SS-Kennzeichenschilder und der SS-Runen bei Ergänzungs-Kfz. mit Ausnahme der Schilder der Anhänger sind die unter Teil B, Absatz vier dieses Befehles aufgeführten SS-Einheiten und Dienststellen der Waffen-SS verantwortlich. Als Zulassungsstempel dürfen künftig nur runde Stempel mit der Amtschrift "Der Reichsführer-SS, SS-Führungshauptamt die in der Mitte der Hoheitszeichen tragen, verwendet werden, Die alten Stempel mit dem Aufdruck "Der Reichsführer-SS, SS-Hauptamt" können aufgebraucht werden. Erst dann sind die neuen Zulassungsstempel bei der Zzst. des Inspekteur des Kraftfahrwesens der Waffen-SS anzufordern. Nach Eingang der neuen Stempel sind die bisher benutzten Stempel und Stempelschablonen an die Zzst. zurück zugeben. Die Kennzeichenschild eines Kfz. dürfen jedoch erst dann abgestempelt werden, wenn der von der Zzst. ausgestellte Kfz.-Schein bei der betreffenden SS-Einheit eingegangen ist.

I'll try to translate the crucial thing about the regulation:
    In the future, only round stamps with the official inscription "Der Reichsführer-SS, SS-Hauptamt" which bear the national emblem in the middle may be used as approval stamps. The old stamps with the imprint "Der Reichsführer-SS, SS-Hauptamt" can be used up." ...
    There is nothing there about, as in your case, divisional badges, here Totenkopf = SS Standard Totenkopf, the registration number on the license plate also matches the "Totenkopf"... You would just have to clarify whether it was unofficially approved, divisional symbol on the license plate place...
    It wasn't supposed to be official, so I'm very, very suspicious..

Regards
    kabl

?

Hello, on the contrary, the other side of the license plate is in the color feldgrau and the rust is not so visible there, but it is there and it is quite authentic (old)
    Thank you for your opinion and greetings Huddy

?

Default Spz

Thanks to everyone for the opinions, but I think they are all just guesses so far, why couldn't the totenkopf have a skull on the license plate, when they also had it on the cars? just really want to know if it's authentic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen ss licence plate  

?

Kabl, thank you very much for your time, it is certainly an interesting observation, but he thinks that the totemkopf could easily have the skull there, but as I say
    just speculation for now....regards, Huddy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast