MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

War Games/Training Helmet Band

Article about: This was a quick little pickup as I thought these were cool little items and they are nice and cheap which is becoming a hard thing to say about many items. The colors are a little faded but

Default War Games/Training Helmet Band

This was a quick little pickup as I thought these were cool little items and they are nice and cheap which is becoming a hard thing to say about many items. The colors are a little faded but not as bad as the pictures show. One of the three hooks is broken but it wouldn’t affect it if I display it on a future helmet. Unfortunately this one won’t fit on my helmet and I’m not going to try and stretch it because the elastic has perished, it would maybe fit on a smaller size shell. Goes nicely with the practice grenade, in fact that’s the main reason I wanted to pick this up.

I wasn’t too sure where to post this so please go ahead and move this to wherever it belongs.

Happy Collecting,
    Bodhi

War Games/Training Helmet BandWar Games/Training Helmet BandWar Games/Training Helmet BandWar Games/Training Helmet BandWar Games/Training Helmet BandWar Games/Training Helmet BandWar Games/Training Helmet Band

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement War Games/Training Helmet Band
    P
    Many