Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Wiking Cigarette Case

Article about: Hello Guys, I work in Eastern/Central Europe and just picked up an SS Wiking Cigarette case at an antique shop in Warsaw. It wasn't cheap... almost 300usd in zloty. I'm just curious how comm

Default Wiking Cigarette Case

Hello Guys,

I work in Eastern/Central Europe and just picked up an SS Wiking Cigarette case at an antique shop in Warsaw. It wasn't cheap... almost 300 USD in zloty. I'm just curious how common these are and even know the material used. My knowledge of the Viking/Wiking unit is most of their time was on the Eastern Front. So that means most of their kit was probably lost in fighting/retreating out of Russia. They passed through Poland on the way out and that's probably how it landed in Warsaw.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wiking Cigarette Case   Wiking Cigarette Case  

Last edited by Andy91w; 11-11-2023 at 07:50 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wiking Cigarette Case
    P
    Many

I was curious so I uploaded the photo for you. In the future, it would probably be better for you to check with the Forum before you spend your money, friend...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wiking Cigarette Case  

?

Hello, Welcome to the Forum, I hope one of the Mods will explain why we shouldn't / don't post links of photos in our threads.
    Again, Welcome to the Forum, G

- - ------- - -

Thanks GlennAgain !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wiking Cigarette Case  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Andy91w View Post
    Hello Guys,

I work in Eastern/Central Europe and just picked up an SS Wiking Cigarette case at an antique shop in Warsaw. It wasn't cheap... almost 300usd in zloty. I'm just curious how common these are and even knows the material used. My knowledge on the Viking/Wiking unit is most of their time was on the Eastern Front. So that means most of their kit was probably lost in fighting/retreating out of Russia. They passed through Poland on the way out and that's probably how it landed in Warsaw.

Link to it
    https://i.postimg.cc/fRCyb9L1/20231030-074834.jpg
    Hi Andy.

In future can you please upload your photos using the forum uploader. We do not allow the use of outside image hosting sites because the links will eventually expire.

Visual Guide to Upload Photos

Kind regards,

Will.

?

That must be a unique, one of a kind, item. As for the metal I would say a silvercoloured metal. Is that a Haunebu rising above the Iron Cross and big SS?

Sorry I'll post photos in the future. I wrongly assumed links were preferred to avoid bandwidth.

Take it back if you can.