Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 german soldiers jackboots (Marschstiefel), from a bunker.

Article about: Hi, I decided to share some photos as a reference material with a matching pair of a german soldiers jackboots- or so called Marschstiefel, that were found by me and my comrade in a collapse

Default WW2 german soldiers jackboots (Marschstiefel), from a bunker.

Hi,

I decided to share some photos as a reference material with a matching pair of a german soldiers jackboots- or so called Marschstiefel, that were found by me and my comrade in a collapsed bunker with other relics in the positions where in 1944.december - 1945. march was stationed grenadier regiment 502 (290. Infantry division/ Wehrmacht), with other units. If this thread is somehow against rules of this topic, feel free to remove it.
    With best regards,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 german soldiers jackboots (Marschstiefel), from a bunker.   WW2 german soldiers jackboots (Marschstiefel), from a bunker.  

WW2 german soldiers jackboots (Marschstiefel), from a bunker.   WW2 german soldiers jackboots (Marschstiefel), from a bunker.  

WW2 german soldiers jackboots (Marschstiefel), from a bunker.   WW2 german soldiers jackboots (Marschstiefel), from a bunker.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 german soldiers jackboots (Marschstiefel), from a bunker.
    P
    Many

Hello,
    Thanks for sharing these textbook low shaft issue Marschstiefel with us...not a surprise that stitchings did not last, but the rest looks in tremendous condition for boots that stayed in a bunker for several decades.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    Thanks for sharing these textbook low shaft issue Marschstiefel with us...not a surprise that stitchings did not last, but the rest looks in tremendous condition for boots that stayed in a bunker for several decades.
    Thanks
    Thank You, the blue clay, constant humidity definately helps to preserve items. The boots were simply left right by the side of a field made brick stove remains.

Nice find and refurbish.