MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

on this German WWI Armor Chest piece

Article about: I came across this piece of body armor today which I believe is WWI German style. I checked out some past threads on the subject, and it appears to share some similarities with the chest pie

Default on this German WWI Armor Chest piece

I came across this piece of body armor today which I believe is WWI German style. I checked out some past threads on the subject, and it appears to share some similarities with the chest piece of the German set. Before I attempt to make an offer I would like to get a few extra opinions on it. Also, what do you guys think would be a fair offer for it? I appreciate the help. Thanks

on this German WWI Armor Chest pieceon this German WWI Armor Chest pieceon this German WWI Armor Chest pieceon this German WWI Armor Chest pieceon this German WWI Armor Chest pieceon this German WWI Armor Chest piece

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement on this German WWI Armor Chest piece
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: on this German WWI Armor Chest piece

I can't speak for it's originality, but I do know they are now making reproductions of these.

Nitram

They are faked indeed!
    And if original it misses the 3 other squirt parts.
    I was offered one recently in dug up condition can't remember the price...I 'll try to look it up.
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

It seems to be an original model 1, but as Kris already pointed out, it misses tree plates...
    You can find more info in the following link:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/imper...we-know-10632/

Hope this helps you out...

Adler

Thanks guys. I did a little more research on them. This chest plate alone sold on eBay about a month ago for $680.00, it was in worst condition to, missing the leather strap pieces and rusty.