Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Are any of theese rare?

Article about: Hi. Is anything here exceptionally rare or exceptionally interesting and worth getting? I'm not too big on Finnish militaria, but I like to collect any Axis or Axis allies related items. Tha

Default Are any of theese rare?

Hi. Is anything here exceptionally rare or exceptionally interesting and worth getting? I'm not too big on Finnish militaria, but I like to collect any Axis or Axis allies related items. Thanks for any info.

Are any of theese rare?

Are any of theese rare?

Are any of theese rare?

Are any of theese rare?

Are any of theese rare?

Are any of theese rare?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are any of theese rare?
    P
    Many

?

Hi Axel, I do literally know nothing about the subject, so I can’t say anything about it being rare. But interesting I think yes. Personally I think that being interesting doesn’t depend on it being rare (and therefore maybe expensive) but on what the individual collector feels.

I collect non wearable, often civil services related, third Reich medals. To many they are not interesting, they are often not rare or very expensive, but to me the view into that era they give me is priceless.

To me, what you show here has the same feeling. I like it.

Some interesting item there and worth buying if you are collecting Finnish items

All of the items are highly collectable. No cheap super common items among those.

If most valuable item you are asking, it would be SVT-38 bayonet in the lot. m/91 rat-tail with finnish scabbard is also good.

All of them are easily re-sellable items.

Like Verikauha said, all of them are interesting and often sought after items. Especially the blue and black arm bands. Those are really interesting and quite rare.