Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Photos from the SA-kuva archive

Article about: I frequently browse the SA-kuva site and thus decided to make a thread dedicated to it. You can find many interesting, high-quality photos of different kinds of uniform layouts, camouflaged

Default Photos from the SA-kuva archive

I frequently browse the SA-kuva site and thus decided to make a thread dedicated to it. You can find many interesting, high-quality photos of different kinds of uniform layouts, camouflaged helmets etc. You're free to post any photos that you find interesting and worth posting.

SA - kuvagalleria

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photos from the SA-kuva archive
    P
    Many

Finnish Jaegers from the Armored Division on the way to perform a counter-strike. Viipuri, Eastern side of Ihantala 07.07.1944. Photo number: 155748

Note the insignia of the Armored Division, Arrows of Lagus on the soldiers sleeves. Attached is a photo of one from my collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photos from the SA-kuva archive   Photos from the SA-kuva archive  

Finnish soldiers with a captured Soviet banner after the recapture of Sortavala, 1941.08.15. Photo number: 34517
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photos from the SA-kuva archive  

Finnish sergeant with a Kevyt Osasto 4 (Light Detachment 4) badge on his chest, 1943.10.29. Photo number: 141785
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photos from the SA-kuva archive  
    Attached Images Attached Images Photos from the SA-kuva archive 

I see you like the history of your homeland very much.

Quote by RKKAFan View Post
    I see you like the history of your homeland very much.
    Yes, it's close to my heart .

A rather horrifying case where a live mortar grenade flew trough a Finnish soldiers shoulder blade and got stuck in his back. The soldier was able to recover. Incredible that he wasn't blown to smithereens.

Rukajärvi, 1944.06.30.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photos from the SA-kuva archive   Photos from the SA-kuva archive  

?

Ouuuch!!!

This is an excellent site, I downloaded a lot of photos from there.

Very interesting, thanks a lot !
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast