Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tree Medics sleeve badge? 1945...

Article about: Strange looking sleeve badge it was glued kind of diary guest book lots of middle pages were ripped off but all writings was dated 1945 so i assume it's from 1945 or earlier... maybe war rel

?

Default Tree Medics sleeve badge? 1945...

Strange looking sleeve badge it was glued kind of diary guest book lots of middle pages were ripped off but all writings was dated 1945 so i assume it's from 1945 or earlier... maybe war related? anyone know this?...

Tree Medics sleeve badge? 1945... Tree Medics sleeve badge? 1945...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tree Medics sleeve badge? 1945...
    P
    Many

This is not included in Juha E.Tetri ww2 Finnish unit sleeve insignias and brotherhood-in-arms badgess book. But some unknown unit badge still exist, as they were un-official things.

Triangle shape is is common theme in them. Spruce would be JR6, but this is not it, real thing is different, small 30mm high thing.

It would help what kind of diary it was in, what was the text about. Travel diary or war stuff? I would guess this could be travel badge of some location. ww2 in Finland ended 1944.

?

yea i still got the book its young woman's kind of "diary" "write my book style of thing" there's some references to war...
    there's this small writing next to badge but i don't make sense of it?... but it being travel badge could be very true.
    Tree Medics sleeve badge? 1945...Tree Medics sleeve badge? 1945...

Speculating about text.
    au k. Puumies taj..
    Kare Pali

Stretching about things. AuK. would be NCO school in military terms. I know that NCO schools did continue producing their own individual badges at least till year 1948-49. Continuing 20years old tradition of pre-war and during war-time about making own unique brotherhood-of-arms badges for their NCO courses. Could be one of those, lovers owned badge, but in cloth. And military service time was 18 months back then.

?

Quote by Verikauha View Post
    making own unique brotherhood-of-arms badges for their NCO courses. Could be one of those, lovers owned badge, but in cloth.
    yea that could be posibble cos some of these writers been quite young soldiers approaching to 20...

unique brotherhood-of-arms badges
    i didn't understand what you mean by these but there's actually thread for these so bit like this Lauri Törni badge ("strange looking") triangle shapes etc...

well anyways first thought that could it be early scouts badge kind similarities there or it might be some skiing center badge...
    but self made 40s NCO course brotherhood-of-arms badge sounds very possible thanks for theories again!

By unique course badges i meant metal and enamel colored badges.

There was this homepage of pics about real samples of ~1300 different enamel/metal badges but server went down last year. Luckily I stole those PDF files. Should upload them here later for everyone to see.

There was this homepage of pics about real samples of ~1300 different enamel/metal badges but server went down last year. Luckily I stole those PDF files. Should upload them here later for everyone to see.
    I too luckily saved them!

?

ah ok badges patches confuses time to time thanks for the list might be useful!