Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Authentic Police Bayonet?

Article about: I found this bayonet from a seller on Ebay. It looks okay to me except for a few things regarding the detail and the stag handle I apologize for the small photos but hopefully you can identi

Default Authentic Police Bayonet?

I found this bayonet from a seller on Ebay. It looks okay to me except for a few things regarding the detail and the stag handle
    I apologize for the small photos but hopefully you can identify from what is seen.

Authentic Police Bayonet?Authentic Police Bayonet?Authentic Police Bayonet?Authentic Police Bayonet?Authentic Police Bayonet?Authentic Police Bayonet?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic Police Bayonet?
    P
    Many

Less than ideal photos, but I think we can see enough to confirm it is a Weimar republic era Polizei bayonet made by WKC, then modified to Third Reich spec around 1936.From what we can see it appears in reasonably good condition. Original issue location not visible but over stamped probably from TR era.

I would agree with everything Anderson mentioned. Also, the knot is incorrect for a police bayonet, it oools like an Army sword or bayonet knot.