Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Bayonet polizei

Article about: hallo!!! can you give me your opinion on this bayonet and on the inscription SD IV 280. his incriptions are on the guard and the scabbard. best regard. cedo

?

Default Bayonet polizei

hallo!!!

can you give me your opinion on this bayonet and on the inscription SD IV 280.

his incriptions are on the guard and the scabbard.

best regard.

cedoBayonet polizeiBayonet polizeiBayonet polizeiBayonet polizeiBayonet polizeiBayonet polizei

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bayonet polizei
    P
    Many

Not great photo, I can't even read the inscription, but it is a genuine item. Full blade length not shown but I think you may have shown this one before, if it is the same then it has a cut down blade, which was common. I have a feeling the rivets holding the stag horn grips are not original, and the grips may have been removed during the Third Reich to replace the Weimar badge.

The answers today would be the same as the one you posted on 12/18. Nice boyonet but well worn. Why post twice???
    John

?

Hello , posted a second faith to put better picture , so that the members do à better opinion

?

Quote by cedo View Post
    Hello , posted a second faith to put better picture , so that the members do à better opinion
    Then put better pics on the first post!
    This second post makes no sense at all.
    The pics you show here are way to low in resolution ( you can upload very large images here) to add anyting to the Original post, they are just very bad.

IMO this second post is a total waist of time

Ger

?

I do not own this object to take a picture . When i have better picture i would put Them in the old post

The bayonet maker is PD Lüneschloss, a known maker of these Polizei sidearms. The unit marking is for Schutzpolizei Düsseldorf, Administrative District IV, weapon #280. The fact the bayonet & scabbard are matching is always more desirable to collectors. Nice looking bayonet.

Quote by cedo View Post
    What was wrong with the first opinion..or you just didnt like the answers that did not suit you?
    I moved that thread to this forum. Please refer to the thread link below for further discussion.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...olizei-687513/

Thread Closed
    Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill