Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Blinded by a TIGER... Feuerschutzpolizie

Article about: The condition was compelling to purchase at a very small LGS. I assume the troddel is correct?

Default Blinded by a TIGER... Feuerschutzpolizie

The condition was compelling to purchase at a very small LGS.

I assume the troddel is correct?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Blinded by a TIGER... Feuerschutzpolizie   Blinded by a TIGER... Feuerschutzpolizie  

Blinded by a TIGER... Feuerschutzpolizie   Blinded by a TIGER... Feuerschutzpolizie  

Blinded by a TIGER... Feuerschutzpolizie   Blinded by a TIGER... Feuerschutzpolizie  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Blinded by a TIGER... Feuerschutzpolizie
    P
    Many

Nice Bayo Bob ..I have a standard tiger short dress bayo ...the portepee the bayo guys will confirm that.

hang tight.

Regards Larry

Could you also show a photo of the reverse side of the frog as well...please
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Here's the frog's reverse...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Blinded by a TIGER... Feuerschutzpolizie   Blinded by a TIGER... Feuerschutzpolizie  

Nice one Bob. There are surprisingly quite a few of these Tiger faschinenmesser in excellent condition out there. I have one myself.
    Your frog is correct Feuerwehr type. The troddel is an officer type, mostly seen on the Feuerwehr Officer sabre.
    Here's mine;

I would agree with Anderson, that knot is correct for the shorter fire bayonet which has a 20cm blade. I own plenty of the bayo versions of this knot and one for the säbel which is quite a bit larger.

Tiger fire bayonets, for whatever reason, don’t seem to hold their plating as well as some other makers. The hilt that Tiger used is the same as WKC, Höller, Puma and a variety of other makers. These hilts are nearly always nonmagnetic with generally thin plating. I’d love to know who that actual maker of this hilt was but I believe it’ll require more research.