Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Feuerwehr Faschinenmesser

Article about: I like the tiger logo on this one (even though the piece in not in the best shape). I wanted to know how "rare" the maker was so I checked in the archives and found this nice threa

Default Feuerwehr Faschinenmesser

I like the tiger logo on this one (even though the piece in not in the best shape). I wanted to know how "rare" the maker was so I checked in the archives and found this nice thread: Fire faschinenmesser manufacturers and distributors
    So the maker should probably be Tiger, (Lauterjung & Co) Solingen, which is rather common.
    The lenght is 25 cm.
    Sorry that the pictures turned out somewhat dark.
    Stig
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feuerwehr Faschinenmesser   Feuerwehr Faschinenmesser  

Feuerwehr Faschinenmesser   Feuerwehr Faschinenmesser  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feuerwehr Faschinenmesser
    P
    Many

Salty find Stig blade might clean up a bit.
    Im happy you researched the producer.

Most come on here just asking real or fake without looking for themselves first.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry. No, I am not that lazy. And it is fun to do some research. And then perhaps ask if original or fake if one just doesn`t know?!
    Stig

?

nice bayonet congrats!

Yes, as you say "Tiger" brand Feuerwehr faschinenmesser are fairly common, but rather nice with the double trademark on the ricasso. I have one with the shorter 20cm blade , see photo. And the prowling tiger looks cool.

Quote by bittaker View Post
    Hi Larry. No, I am not that lazy. And it is fun to do some research. And then perhaps ask if original or fake if one just doesn`t know?!
    Stig
    I know you are not lazy at all Stig..I was applauding your efforts that many of the newbies and hit and run posters should follow your lead. . Its all good

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I know, Larry. The comment was NOT meant against you!! But to those too lazy to use some effort before asking " real or not".
    Stig