Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Opinions on WKC Polizei Bayonet Please

Article about: I am at a local show and with a Sunday price reduction. I could but this one for \\$375.00 US and would be my first one. I only have enough knowledge to be dangerous to myself. Ha! My observat

?

By attachable PS bayonets i would believe the piece would be free from any fillers in rifle slot, mainly when its a service item.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on WKC Polizei Bayonet Please
    P
    Many

Looks like a correct slotted WKC. Always good to check since there are fairly good fakes with the WKC mark and a slotted hilt

The denazified emblem is a bummer but it’s better than having a missing grip emblem which happened quite often.

?

Quote by Billy G View Post
    Looks like a correct slotted WKC. Always good to check since there are fairly good fakes with the WKC mark and a slotted hilt

The denazified emblem is a bummer but it’s better than having a missing grip emblem which happened quite often.
    Well at least its the correct original.
    I have seen these restored by jewelers who engraved the swastika and wrath back into the roundel.
    The one i saw was done so good that i had to look twice to see it, havent i been told it was easily overlooked.

Better a denazified original as a bad repro

Price is very well!

Ger

It’s a nice original, as stated, albeit with the careful denazification. I like it, the slotted exmaples are less often seen and the fact it’s matching is nice. If reasonably priced, it’s a good pick up.

?

Nothing strange to see mainly on east germany and polish area bayonets that they were denazified, even here is Oppeln which is now in polish teritorry Opole.
    Opole - Wikipedia

Hello,

yes., S.Op. ist a official stamping of the "Schutzpolizei Regierungsbezirk Oppeln" - Protection Police Opole District. (According to the stamp regulations of the Prussian police from 1932).

The frog is not correct. This is a privately purchased copy.
    The protection were supplied with black or white frogs in their official version. Often marked with Po for Police.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2