Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Police bayonet

Article about: Hi do i need advice is this bayonet police original? thank you for answer

?

Default Police bayonet

Hi
    do i need advice is this bayonet police original? thank you for answer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police bayonet   Police bayonet  

Police bayonet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police bayonet
    P
    Many

IM having great doubts that this bayonet is not messed with as seen with the grip plate rivets and another hole at the bottom of the grip plate.

The Bayo Gents will be along shortly and surely will pull it apart for you if there is anything else that may not be correct.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Duplicate post

bayonet police
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Michael..I closed that thread and left a redirect to this forum
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Based on the location of the empty hole and the unusually high lower rivet, I'd agree with larry that something unusual went on with this one. The bayonet is period but the grip plates may have been reattached.