Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

police bayonet for review

Article about: hello i foud this one last time,just curious is everything ok with it? is it the weimar republic made and later reissue during the iii reich era?or a one made in this era?? what do You think

Default police bayonet for review

hello i foud this one last time,just curious is everything ok with it?
    is it the weimar republic made and later reissue during the iii reich era?or a one made in this era??
    what do You think about the eagle and porteepee?
    best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture police bayonet for review   police bayonet for review  

police bayonet for review   police bayonet for review  

police bayonet for review   police bayonet for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement police bayonet for review
    P
    Many

Authentic, private purchase version for Officer's and senior NCO's. Photos not good enough to be sure about the eagle badge, good frog and portepee.

Thank You very much, one more question abut the scabbard isnt it a switch from standard ks98 bayonet frog? Or this configuration is acceltable as "era set"?
    Regards

Thats an observation I made as well with the scabbard painted black.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

How long is the blade?

The bayonet itself appears to be well made and period but I agree with Anderson that the pictures are not clear enough to determine if the grip emblem is correct or a replacement.

The steel KS98 ripe scabbard was used on Polizei bayonets but only very late in the period. My suspicion is that the scabbard is a replacement.

How is the fitment of the stag grip plates? On my point, it looks possible that they’re not so good.

Michal...do you have this bayo in your possession or is this dealer photos ?

The Bayo Gents here are limited in determining if this is a parts bayo or not and greater photos can tell more if this has been messed with or not.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Looks like a 25 cm blade.

Hello,

that's a Extra-Seitengewehr (dress bayonet) of the police.
    They were bought privately. These are not official copies.

Therefore, they deviate from the correct service bayonets. This includes the steel scabbard and the short blade, etc.
    This is completely normal. You could choose and put together the design, blade length, handle material, blade etching, etc. yourself. Was a question of price